What is GMS™
The way we think and what we constantly think about determines what we achieve and fail to achieve throughout our daily lives. Most of us believe we are consciously in charge of our thoughts, but this is far from the truth. According to cognitive neuroscience, our decisions, actions, emotions and behavior depend on the 95% of brain activity that is unconscious, which is influenced by our past conditioning, experiences as well as of the collective cultural mind-set we inherited.
GMS is quite simple, through meditation one enters into a deeper state of suggestibility. Once in this state, Guided Meditation and Suggestion is used to influence emotional, behavioral, and cognitive change to align with your personal goals.
The GMS technique is derived and influenced from using a combination of theories.
What To Expect
In a Session
- You will be anonymously assigned an instructor.
- You will discuss your expectations, goals, and intentions.
- You will be guided into a meditative state of relaxation for higher suggestibility.
- You will be given tasks to complete at home, between sessions.
- You will be taught self techniques to help continue you on your journey outside of sessions and long after sessions are over.
PLEASE NOTE : It is very important for us to gather as much important information about you as you are willing to give. Confidentiality is our number one priority and at Theta we understand the information you share with us is personal, privileged communication that will be kept completely anonymous and private.